Friday, April 29, 2016

I am what I am by the Grace of God

By Pastor 'Deji Adewale

The mercy and grace of God helps us to serve Him effectively and powerfully. We are unworthy in our own strength and abilities . But when we receive the grace of God we are enabled to serve Him.

The Apostle Paul felt he was not even worthy to be called an Apostle because he persecuted the church of God. But the Grace of God transformed him and enabled him to labour more than anybody else. We need to receive the grace of God to overcome our weaknesses and limitations and serve God effectively.

The Lord wants us to come boldly before the throne of Grace to receive grace and mercy to help in time of need. In his dying days Paul still said – Philippians 3:7-10 – “But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.

Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;” You will have good success this 2016.
Remain blessed.
Shalom.

RCCG Dominion Mercy Seat
695 Ocean Ave
Jersey City
NJ 07306

No comments:

Post a Comment