Thursday, September 29, 2016

Motivating our Ministers

By Pastor 'Deji Adewale
RCCG Dominion Mercy Seat

An attitude of gratitude enables us to see and acknowledge the fact that we are blessed. An attitude of gratitude will drive us to action. See the account of the 10 lepers in Luke 17:11-19. Verses 15-16 showed worship, thanks, appreciation by just one out of ten, which motivated Jesus to do more, reach deeper in His  bounty of good gifts, to not only  cleanse the one leper but also  make him whole.

Believe  it or not, appreciation is one of  the most powerful forces on earth.  Nobody can resist the power of  appreciation; not even God. Noah in Genesis 8:20-22 offered  to God after the  flood, “…

And the  Lord smelled a sweet savour; and the Lord said in his heart…” No matter who you are or what you do, cultivate the habit of celebrating people and making them feel appreciated every time they are with you. Always celebrate your boss, your employees, your pastor, your congregation, your clients, your spouse, your children and your friends.

Nobody loves to be merely tolerated. Everybody loves to be celebrated. Irrespective of status, treat everybody like a king.  Listen to this quote by William Arthur: “Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, motivate me, appreciate me, and I will NEVER forget you” That’s why this month, we appreciate our Ministers.

You will have good success this 2016.
Remain blessed.
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment