Friday, June 23, 2023

Mighty Men of War - Lessons for Fatherhood

By Bro. Leke Alomaja

 Exodus 15:1-3 – “Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for He hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath He thrown into the sea. 


The LORD is my strength and song, and He is become my salvation: He is my God, and I will prepare Him a habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt Him. The LORD is a Man of war: the LORD is His name” 

This passage not only teaches us about God's power but also provides insights into the qualities of a strong and loving father: 

  • The Strength of a Father's Love 
  • Celebrating Fatherhood 
  • The Role of a Protector 
  • Obedience and Fatherly Guidance 

Defining what I think a good father needs to be in 2023 based on an acronym for Father. 

 F - Faithful 

 A - Available 

 T - Teacher 

 H - Helper 

 E - Encouraging 

 R – Reliable  

Today, we celebrate all our Faithful, Available, Teaching, Helping, encouraging & Reliable Fathers. More grace to you all, in Jesus Name.  

You will have good success this 2023.  

Remain blessed.   

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment