Saturday, August 26, 2017

God's Got my Back

By Sis Bethel Adewale 

What does it mean for someone “to have your back”? For someone to have your back it means they are there to support you unconditionally. 


They’re there for you without complaint, supporting you in your time of need. And they’re not for their own selfish, self-gratifying reasons, but because your well being to them is foremost in their mind and heart. 

Who has my back? I would firstly say my parents have my back all the time. 

Secondly, I can always count on my sister to have my back. And thirdly, I would say my closest of friends have my back. My real friends, true friends. 

But who else has my back? God. God will always have my back. He will always be there, by my side. He watches jealously over me. And underneath me are His everlasting arms. I am shielded and encompassed round-about by His presence. 

Same goes for you too, and ALL of us. Deuteronomy 31:6 says “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” God will never leave us nor will He forsake us. He has our backs, and He’ll always be there to protect us. Hallelujah.

You will have good success this 2017.
Remain blessed.
Shalom.




No comments:

Post a Comment