Saturday, June 18, 2016

Men who Know their God

By Daniel Sangoleye

Have you ever found yourself in a situation that makes you ask yourself question like; what is wrong with my Christian Life? Why do I have to be the victim? Why can’t I have joy like other Christians? 

If any of these questions sounds familiar to you, then you might want to re-evaluate your Stand with God; your understanding of Him and your relationship with Him.  John 16 33 “These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have over-come the world.” 

Christian life is not one without ups and down, and Christians are not people without hope. But our assurance is embedded in the word of God, Daniel 11:32 declared that “but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.”  

There is, the need for an understanding of the God we serve for our exploit. Knowing God also brings us closer Him, and when we are closer to him, we become spiritually strong and rest is guaranteed. Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” 

You will have good success this 2016.  
Remain blessed. 
Shalom. 

RCCG Dominion Mercy Seat
695 Ocean Avenue
Jersey City
NJ07306

No comments:

Post a Comment